Monday 31 December 2012

Recap on the year 2012

This evening is New Years Eve. 2012 will end in a few hours and 2013 will start. I'm sure the year 2013 will be as fun and even more productive than the 2012. I do feel very proud of what I've achived on the year 2012. I made small collages of the main events from 2012. Looking at the pictures makes me both amazed of all the things I've finished and at the same time I feel so baffled that it's already been many months since these projects were done. To me it feels like I finished them just yesterday.




(7) Abaqus


(15) Apple cider and wine
(17) Himmeli

Hope you have a sensational New Year 2013!

6 comments:

  1. Love the collages. I missed that crocheted rag rug...off to go read about it now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That for some reason is one of my most popular posts, I don't know why. But I do love my rag rug.

      Delete
  2. What a great year you had, so many great projects and experiences! I can't crochet (yet) but I have collected old T-shirts to eventually try myself at a rag rug. I hope you had a great start into the new year! Have a happy 2013!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The start of the 2013 has so far been quite slow. But I'm sure it will get better.

      Delete
  3. You (and A) have been quite the busy bees in 2012. I wish you both a happy (and just as equally productive) 2013!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Being busy is just the way I like it.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...